Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

2012: From the Mayan Elders Themselves

I just finished watching a fascinating video interview with a guy who has spent much of his last 35 years with indigenous people around the world. His name is Drunvalo Melchizedek. His take on 2012 is different from many others: he says no one has yet gotten the story right because they haven’t asked the Mayans themselves. He’s met with the Mayan Elders (as well as Hopi Elders who share nearly identical prophecies).

Here’s what Drunvalo Melchizedek has to say.

1] Although Dec 21, 2012 is the date of the end of the age in the Mayan calendar it does not mean anything spectacular is going to happen on that exact date.

2] The Mayan elders say the calender foretells Earth changes and changes in consciousness AND that they occur within a seven-year period of time around 2012.

3] When does (did) the seven-year period start? The Hopis’ prophecy stated the major changes would start when a ”large blue star” appears.

4] On October 24, 2007 “Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, with a spectacular eruption. In less than 24 hours, the 17th magnitude comet brightened by a factor of nearly a million, becoming a naked-eye object in the evening sky. By mid-November the expanding comet was the largest

5] Hopi and Mayan Elders met and agreed Comet Holmes was the star foretold in their prophecies. The seven year period has begun.

6] What is the biggest change in this seven years? A magnetic pole shift followed shortly by a physical pole shift. A physical pole shift is what destroyed Atlantis 13,000 years ago. Similarly, this would be a “big deal” today. Certainly it would qualify as Yogananda’s “you have no idea what a catastrophe is coming” event.

7] The Hopis are joining with other indigenous peoples in Arizona in April 2009 to perform a sacred welcoming ceremony for our space ancestors.

8] The Mayan Elders are currently writing a book to set the record straight on the Mayan calandar/prophecies.

http://www.december212012.com/articles/mayan/2012_From_the_Mayan_El...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ive been reading alot of drunvalo's work over the past year, he is truely amazing, his book Serpent of Light talks about his helping the earths kundalini move from tibet to chile, i deffinatly recommend it to everyone, in it he talks about all the different ceramonies he did with the mayans and native american tribes, also his Flower of Life books are very encompassing and are highly recomended as well
Just prior to Christmas Day, I asked for a download spike... WEll!!!!!.... I have certainly had it and it still very very strongly effecting me and these are just some of the sites of info I have been lead to download and so I will share them with all of you too, as we all need new blood to keep us on the conveyor belt...

It seems I am being guided to find the answers to what is going to happen in the near future and the run-up to the shift and what it will be like....
This new info will help us all as we get closer and closer because it is about to burst out of the network...

Prana breathing and photon energy are the things I am being guided to seek the answers to, we will need this info and how to use it..
I have always known this was my job, investigative research and dissemination is WHY/WHAT I am primarily here to do pre-shift...
More to follow peeps
Love you guys
TOrzi xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service