Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Although I cannot post the actual video of this interview here, I am leaving the link to The Conscious Media Network, on the page where it is located.

This particular interview in very important as well as informative, particularly for those who are not familiar with David and his 20 some years of research. There are many areas he touches on in this video that with facts that you may 'not' know.

There were times I would sit and wonder exactly 'why' I would get severe pain in the back of my neck, which felt as though someone were stabbing me with a very sharp knife up into the back of my skull. I had presumed it was always from my impact injury, when I was 21 and its severity. However, as David spoke in this interview, I suddenly realized that I was under attack, via the change in the electromagnetic energy and the way the dark forces keep us from viewing our world as it really is. Please take the 60 important minutes that will turn that time into your ammunition against the 'darkness' of this world. Love to all...Lea (the hyperlink function does NOT work for me, so you may have to copy and paste this into your browser).

Giving our power away is no longer an option if we are to create a sustainable future.

David's book, 'The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it)' investigates and examines many subjects and aspects of the "conspiracy" and "connects the dots". The picture that appears once you understand how it all fits together is astounding. This is the book that will wake up the masses and reveal at last in an undeniable way the incredible level of control a covert and evil controlling force has had over humanity for thousands of years.

For years, David's writing has proven that what we only thought might happen one day, has indeed been happening right before us. In the boiling frog analogy, we have had the heat turned up on us so gradually that we haven't noticed how hot it is in here! The systematic increase in control, surveillance and manipulation through the media has been exposed so many times. David has never backed down in the face of severe criticism and ridicule.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/dicke3.htm

Views: 5

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service