Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'time' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

from Source to Lightworkers, Starseeds, Galactics, Star-Wanderers, Jedi's, Hybrids, Earth Angels, Old Souls, Crystals, Indigos, Rainbows, and ALL

Lightworkers, Starseeds, Galactics, Star-Wanderers, Jedi's, Hybrids, Earth Angels, Old Souls, Crystals, Indigos, Rainbows, and ALL! To hel…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Mar 29, 2012

Help Gaia Give Birth to Herself -- Sanat Kumara Channeling -- Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All

Helping Mother Earth Gaia (Shan) to Give Birth = Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All-------------------------------…

0 Mar 22, 2012

Ashtar says: Time to Get Serious! (plus additional Ashtar Command Details) channeled through Janisel of Sananda's Eagles Now

Do you FEEL a strong pull on your heart-strings to begin a Mission Now? Learn More about Project: Eagle Triad here: http://ashtarstrinity.s

0 Mar 15, 2012

Ashtar as Interdimensional Shepherd: Your Urgent Missions NOW

Greetings, Starseeds, Shamans, Light-Beings, Jedis, Lightworkers, Contactees, Wanderers, as well as Crystals and Indigos! If you are indeed…

0 Mar 6, 2012

Your Mission Details: Galactic Interplanetary Waves + Ripples Through ALL Dimensions = Your Ascension + Planetary Ascension

Galactic Interplanetary Waves + Ripples Through ALL Dimensions =Your Ascension + Planetary AscensionDo you truly want to ***ASCEND*** with…

0 Feb 28, 2012

What is the concept of time to you?

What do you view time to be? Whats the definition you give it? Please enlighten me with your thought. This is how I have come to view time:…

Started by Michelle Gillen

9 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Claude

Slowing Down Time

I would like to share with you a personal experience connected to slowing down the matrix....a moment that was a pivoting point in my life.…

Started by paTricia T.

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Trudy

The Beatles never broke up

I just read this article posted at shoutwire. It was certainly very interesting! A man claims to have knocked himself out in the dessert, t…

Started by Bishop

5 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Amanda

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service