Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'love' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent Message To All Indigos

I am posting this because it's sad that she never posted this on any of her other sites besides the one that disagrees with her the most. I…

Started by Desiree

21 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by JTF

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 10-August-2009

Dear Ones, having mentioned many times that all knowledge lies within, it follows that your guiding light is your Higher Self. There is no…

Started by Nightfable

1 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Besimi

Call to lightworkers

Lord Sananda ‘A Call to all Light Workers to Action’ message channeled through Judith K. Moore (USA) (July20, 2009) The Ascended Master…

Started by

3 Aug 6, 2009

Jupiter Ignites! ...our new SUN!!! (video)

I've compiled the clips, pics and info given from these two sites and made a little video. I thought it was easier that way, instead of c…

Started by Nightfable

22 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by honeybee

Feeling extremely joyful

For the past 4 hours, i've just can't stop laughing in joy for no apparent reason, it feels like i've been smoking weed or something but i…

Started by Aaron

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Polar bear gets friendly with dogs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The images bellow were taken by some person, Norbert…

Started by

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 15-May-2009

SaLuSa 15-May-2009 We appreciate what you are up against, and understand the pressure that you face day to day. It is difficult for you…

Started by Nightfable

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by patrick

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 11-May-2009

SaLuSa 11-May-2009 You are still experiencing the outfall of the financial breakdown. It is not as easy as some think to overcome the da…

Started by Nightfable

4 May 12, 2009
Reply by Trudy

Mike Quinsey Channeling Ker-On 24-April-2009

Ker-On 24-April-2009 As souls moved out from Source, their natural intent was to experience wherever their fancy took them. For ages it…

Started by Nightfable

1 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Nightfable

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 22-April-2009

SaLuSa 22-April-2009 Dear Ones, the higher energies are bringing into the open all that does not resonate with them. As a result you are…

Started by Nightfable

1 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by patrick

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service