Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

jose v's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"here are some links . in some of my blogs UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT . UNITED S…"

jose v replied Apr 8, 2009 to The FedRes and the IRS are dead and declared illegal:and so the fun begins

8 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tranceman

"change comes great and fast. there is no doubt, but you must have the very acute sen…"

jose v replied Apr 5, 2009 to Vivid Dream About Obama

10 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by honeybee

"nuk, nuk, nuk , idom are you there? is orgy time. LoL"

jose v replied Mar 4, 2009 to Sheldon Nidle here says that the system for the delivery of our prosperity is finally in place...has any one seen evidence of any kind to that effect?

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

"the stock market is a cassino a lotery ?"

jose v replied Mar 2, 2009 to Pull out your stocks now...or get zeroed out!!

10 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Ullan

"saw four at same time, same direction San francisco ca"

jose v replied Mar 2, 2009 to Chemtrails... have they stopped???

30 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Bishop

""

jose v replied Feb 24, 2009 to Do you think they should be forgiven? Queen Elizabeth has bi-annual orgies at Balmoral Castle where a young woman is sacrificed.

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"NO NO HERE : http://spiritlibrary.com/crimson-circle/the-returning-series/shoud-3-f…"

jose v replied Feb 24, 2009 to Do you think they should be forgiven? Queen Elizabeth has bi-annual orgies at Balmoral Castle where a young woman is sacrificed.

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"no,no is not me saint germain back on 2008 and benjamin fullford it has his good con…"

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"This end of power is scaring the bejesus out of those who have been feeding on it fo…"

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"I know brad is a good alien he is a master alien I know he is ok . you guys don't kn…"

jose v replied Feb 6, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service