Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥'s Discussions (975)

Discussions Started (152) Replies Latest Activity

May 10th. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILDThe plan has been in place too long and is too vast to be miscast

www.blossomgoodchild.com Good morning to you. The floor is yours my friends. We give gratitude to you for remaining in the place that…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Blossom Goodchild

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

May 9th. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Just BE dearest friends. Give your selves permission to just BE.

www.blossomgoodchild.com Here I sit, all ready and tuned in … Hello my friends … anyone home? Dearest lady, we are never anywhere but h…

2 May 9, 2009

MAY 3RD THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD LOOK,LOOK,LOOK TO THE RAINBOW

Good morning to you. In the right space today to let’s see what comes through. I am guessing you don’t wake up (should you indeed sleep)…

3 May 3, 2009

May 2nd THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Again we would say ‘hold on to your hats’.

Hello there. I’m just going to let you get straight to it today … I am sure you will offer words that you feel are appropriate at this ti…

6 May 3, 2009

CONFIRMATION TODAY 28TH APRIL FROM CHANNELING OF MATHEW WARD THAT ALL IS UNDERCONTROL RE FLU

This is Matthew, with a short message to greet you with love and assurance that the latest Illuminati plan—biowarfare— not only will fail,…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Channeling

2 Apr 29, 2009

Inspiring Story October 2008 October 11th, 2008 by Eckhart Teachings RELEASING FEAR

Inspiring Story Submitted: October 2008 By Elizabeth Lavine . Dear Eckhart Teachings, . I want to share with you the “fruits” of your tea…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awakening

1 Apr 27, 2009

APRIL 26TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com April 26th Well, here we are again. It’s been quite a big week for me regarding remaining in my Truth … at al…

29 Apr 29, 2009

Eckhart Tolle an inspiring story on overcoming fear in these times “I feel like I may have a meltdown. What can I do?”

Inspiring Story October 2008 October 11th, 2008 by Eckhart Teachings Inspiring Story Submitted: October 2008 By Elizabeth Lavine . Dear…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awareness

1 Apr 25, 2009

April 23 rd. BLOSSOM GOODCHILD UNEXPECTED CHANNELING

www.blossomgoodchild.com (As I tuned in , the pastel pink was present and very soothing. A smile of calm washed over my face) Good mor…

73 Apr 25, 2009

BLOSSOM AND WHITE CLOUDS READINGS

Blossom is available for one on one readings with White Cloud at her home in Noosa. They are very much on a soul level and often appropri…

1 Apr 15, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service