Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥'s Discussions (975)

Discussions Started (152) Replies Latest Activity

MANY OF YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE NOW,BECAUSE YOU CAME TO ASSIST. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com 29. June 13th. Hello my friends. As I was tuning in … I was presented with a velvet red rose, which then tu…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Blossom Goodchild

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Martin

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD, YOU ARE YOUR OWN ELECTRIC GENERATOR.

www.blossomgoodchild.com June 7th. Hi again. I’ll hand this straight over to you this morning. Greetings to you also dearest one. It i…

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

6TH JUNE REASON FOR CROP CIRCLES, THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

www.blossomgoodchild.com June 6th. Good morrow my friends! It is always exciting to start a channelling with you and see what’s on the m…

7 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

May 31st. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Lightness lifts you up where you belong?

www.blossomgoodchild.com We are ready to begin. Yep, I can feel that quite strongly … off you go … (not literally, a colloquial express…

15 Jun 3, 2009

DOCTORS REQUEST DISCLOSURE AND THE FEDERATION OF LIGHTS MAY 30TH CHANNELLING, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

Breaking News! UFO Sweden is releasing thousands of UFO files beginning May 9-10, 2009, according to a news story in Swedish online news ma…

2 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

No connection took place today ... so I decided to open up 'The Bridge' and see what extract it presented to offer you. The Federation of Light

www.blossomgoodchild.com No connection took place today ... so I decided to open up 'The Bridge' and see what extract it presented to off…

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Shital

MAY 23RD THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD 'I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE'

May 23rd. ‘I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE’ It’s raining here in ‘sunny Noosa’. The song ‘I can see clearly now the rain has gon…

1 May 24, 2009

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD'S MAY NEWS LETTER AND AN EXTRACT FROM A NEW DAWN ON UFOS

www,blossomgoodchild.com Greetings One and All. Better late than never so they say!! For those of you who read my weekly channellings,…

1 May 22, 2009

MAY 17TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Are you able to tell us when this huge chakra energy is going to settle down a little? It really is so strong.

MAY 17TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Are you able to tell us when this huge chakra energy is going to settle down a little?…

2 May 18, 2009

MAY 16th.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Recognise this as a 'resistance' and allow yourselves to set it free in Love

www.blossomgoodchild.com Good morning once again. There are so many aware of a difference within the vibration. There is activation wit…

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by patrick

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service