Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥'s Discussions (975)

Discussions Started (152) Replies Latest Activity

2008 #1yr self knowledge 2009 Master #11 yr.Be the Human Angel your are.

Alchemy Co creating a New Earth I was wondering today (27th) if we are up to the 2nd (returned) moon so I looked on the calender and yes to…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in General exchange of information and articles

0 Dec 28, 2008

This era on Earth is unique, what is happening is unprecedented in the universe.

Part of Mathews 21st Nov. Channelings. 13. Now then, some “down-to-Earth” issues. First, the expressed concerns about the individuals Obama…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Mother EARTH (Gaia)

5 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Dana

GIVING POWER AWAY TO OTHER BEINGS

I know I've been big on singing the praises of FOL. So I hope to explain my feelings on why I have become so "IN LOVE" All my life I have b…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awareness

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

MORE FEED BACK ON CHANGE.ORG DICCLOSURE

Kerrie, There has been a new response posted to the following discussion on Change.org: Idea for Change in America: Disclosure of workings…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

0 Dec 20, 2008

Theo are angelic beings (Ester Hicks went to hear and learn from them before she starat chanelling)

Theo, how do you see the world today? We see the beauty that it is of your planet. We see the goodness of the hearts of humanity and the l…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awakening

0 Dec 19, 2008

More feed back on request for disclosure from change.org

Hey Kerrie, We wanted to let you know that there are only 2 weeks left in the first round of the "Ideas for Change in America" competition…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

0 Dec 19, 2008

Change.org has replied to my request for disclosure so far 6 votes how's everyone eles going?

http://www.change.org/ideas/post_ideahttp://www.change.org/ideas/post_idea Disclosure of workings with UFOS As I have been awakened to a re…

2 Dec 18, 2008

Being Judgemental by Eckhart Tolle

Being Judgemental a message from Eckhart Tolle Monday, 8 December, 2008 (posted 12 December, 2008) 533 views, 1 comment - add a comment Que…

3 Dec 13, 2008

EARTHQUAKE 10TH TO THE 12TH DEC.

I JUST FOUND THIS ON A BLOG, I have been checking around on different websites and I have found the Pimp Turtle and the Urbansurvible.com…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Mother EARTH (Gaia)

8 Dec 9, 2008

Sacred # 12 (1+2=3) we give you the #3

12 Strand DNA,Crystal Skulls,Signs of the Zodiac,Hours of the clock,Months of the year,Disciples of Christ, Tribes of Israle,Knights of Kin…

1 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service