Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Juliet's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Torz Sorry to see you are feeling sad I also have a husband who doesnt share my v…"

Juliet replied Nov 18, 2008 to Floods of uncontrollable tears........

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Juliet

"Thank you Pleiadian Agenda Its nice to know there are others who feel as I do. I to…"

Juliet replied Nov 17, 2008 to Do you ever think things are just meant to happen?

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Juliet

"Thank you for your reply Ullan I sometimes think it a shame that the law of attract…"

Juliet replied Nov 17, 2008 to Do you ever think things are just meant to happen?

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Juliet

"Thank you to Brad and Clinton..and Bashar of course :) Its very thoughtful to post…"

Juliet replied Nov 17, 2008 to

just now

"That sounds exactly like my daughter... I've been told before that she is an indigo…"

Juliet replied Nov 16, 2008 to How do you Know if you are an Indigo Light Worker?

15 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Psiafrat

"I just read something interesting, in light of what we have been discussing I've ju…"

Juliet replied Nov 16, 2008 to

just now

"I've had a head ache for weeks now and my blood pressure has shot up. I have always…"

Juliet replied Nov 16, 2008 to

just now

"What a wondeful idea LightsEdge :) If possible, that would be of great benifit to u…"

Juliet replied Nov 15, 2008 to

just now

"I'm having terrible trouble sleeping of a night, and I've always been a good sleeper…"

Juliet replied Nov 15, 2008 to why does it feel like daytime in the middle of the night recently? i know im not alone in feeling this

10 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Ninie

"Welcome :) xx"

Juliet replied Nov 15, 2008 to hey im new..

8 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by starcloud

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service