Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

David's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Just as it sounded to me.. But he is reffering to the same "harvest" as of the one w…"

David replied Jan 22, 2009 to GREAT Information About Illuminati, Their goals.. About The Creation and The Harvest.. A Must Read!

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Martin

"Well spoken Brad.. Could not have pulled it of with words in a better way myself de…"

David replied Jan 14, 2009 to

just now

"I did not know where to put this discussion so I put it on three different places..…"

David replied Jan 14, 2009 to LIGHTEN UP DEAR LIGHTWORKERS.. Believe and Receive... =)

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by David

"I did not know where to put this discussion so I put it on three different places..…"

David replied Jan 14, 2009 to LIGHTEN UP DEAR LIGHTWORKERS.. Believe and Receive... =)

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by David

"sounds like a great idea! =) it's all about your attitude to things,,, and how much…"

David replied Jan 12, 2009 to Lets imagine it TODAY!

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Amy

"what is pacific standard time?? I live in central europe so whats my time? :) any he…"

David replied Jan 10, 2009 to January 19th experiment request from Blossom Goodchild

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I agree.. whatever happens dont fear it... Fear ain't the solution to anything... b…"

David replied Jan 3, 2009 to ancient sumerian planet tablets ...

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"you can't see them all at these resized pictures but ther are all over the place! wa…"

David replied Jan 3, 2009 to Some pictures on Orb's

3 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bishop

"By the way.. I heard them speak about that they must move the ship out of the mounta…"

David replied Jan 3, 2009 to Another Movie about Et's From Disney

4 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by David

"Please share aby thoughts you have about this... not sure if I putted it in the righ…"

David replied Jan 3, 2009 to Your home is YOU.. **Something that just popped out of my mouth thinking about Blossom's channelings and the GfoL.**

2 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service