Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

iDom's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jose, Really this is nothing personal, but I suggest you look at this then : ht…"

iDom replied Feb 24, 2009 to Do you think they should be forgiven? Queen Elizabeth has bi-annual orgies at Balmoral Castle where a young woman is sacrificed.

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"So Barbara Reynolds! :) "

iDom replied Feb 24, 2009 to Do you think they should be forgiven? Queen Elizabeth has bi-annual orgies at Balmoral Castle where a young woman is sacrificed.

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"Besimi PLEASE, I am begging you: DO NOT DO THAT! Do NOT start writing like Mike Quin…"

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"lol Yea, I went to a couple of these orgies myself, though I never made it to Harry'…"

11 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by jose v

"Aaron, I'm afraid to say that sentence doesn't make any sense at ALL. If you would…"

iDom replied Feb 23, 2009 to At last, mainstream media is forced to tell the truth. Worldwide resque plan for the whole world: CNN

14 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by chicketychina

"LOL I was just being very sarcastic, Andy. NESARA is a long proven hoax, and Goodwin…"

iDom replied Feb 23, 2009 to At last, mainstream media is forced to tell the truth. Worldwide resque plan for the whole world: CNN

14 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by chicketychina

"Well, let's see… Actually a cool article would have been one on Prince Harry's (not…"

iDom replied Feb 23, 2009 to Is this Atlantis?

10 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Simmy

"Nesara now! Shaini Goodwin for President of the World! :D"

14 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by chicketychina

":) Kosi you're right! The Sun is worldly known for the extreme reliability of its so…"

iDom replied Feb 23, 2009 to Is this Atlantis?

10 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Simmy

"Aww… Cool, Besimi has burst da nut! Woohoo! :P Love (and sticky fingers) to all :)"

iDom replied Feb 22, 2009 to Serious Love/sexual Energy Floating around.......

12 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service