Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Vaddix's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"numbers confuse the s**t outa me. I look at them and it looks almost like Chinese to…"

Vaddix replied Dec 12, 2008 to NEW SOLFEGGIO FILE WITH ADDITIONAL FREQUENCIES & CODES FOR MORE - RAVI RAJU

29 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

"nice job brad. We need to keep the ball rolling. Everyone on this site that believes…"

Vaddix replied Dec 11, 2008 to

just now

"why not post this up again in each or the local groups we have here on SOE."

Vaddix replied Dec 11, 2008 to Gathering the information here into a Powerpoint presentation in multiple languages

11 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"Sounds like a very good idea. Better see if brad's up for it though. And when disclo…"

Vaddix replied Dec 11, 2008 to Gathering the information here into a Powerpoint presentation in multiple languages

11 Dec 11, 2008

"I tried something new yesterday. I had my friend (In scotland) over MSN, sit still a…"

Vaddix replied Dec 10, 2008 to

just now

"there so many things out to kill us in 2012. let hope we ascend instead:)"

Vaddix replied Dec 9, 2008 to Our Silent Sun - What Does it Mean?

4 Dec 9, 2008

"Ive been inspired to Kerrie. Inspired to stand up for what i beleive. I feel such a…"

Vaddix replied Dec 8, 2008 to

just now

"I say to that invisible man in the sky he;s been sitting on his perch far too long.…"

Vaddix replied Dec 8, 2008 to

just now

"As Adam said. I do beleive it will be up to us to stop mass panic. Let us deal with…"

Vaddix replied Dec 7, 2008 to

just now

"Ok so i had an idea. Its worth a try anyway. You know how we do these weekly mass me…"

Vaddix replied Dec 7, 2008 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service