Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blue Dragon's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that was a really great posting thanks very enlightening some things are so stra…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 6, 2015 to Ingo Swann Book on Remote Viewing & Moon

2 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"There was  a major event 17th September 2012 which involved both the Chinese and USA…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 6, 2015 to Remote Viewing Monks See 2012 ET intervention

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"No sorry to disappoint but there was another planet in this system called Vulcardia…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 6, 2015 to ancient sumerian planet tablets ...

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Quiet right these are for changing genetics just so we all know this is true not fan…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 6, 2015 to Chemtrails: Synthetic Alien Biology and Climate Change War on Mankind

3 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"There you go i agree and interesting we took the same path just many years apart. "

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to On the Edge ~ Theo Chalmers interviews Terry Le Riche Walters

9 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"I admire your commitment to someone you have followed for many years the subtle poin…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to Letter from 3rd Grade Teacher

4 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Well the top picture that states we are not from here true as that is not what you c…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to Could we be from Sagitarius -A Dwarf Galaxy or Milky Way

2 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"With all the hype these day s a hot topic i am surprised however that this was poste…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield’s Research on Autism – Again (MMR Vaccine Causes Autism)

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Always very fascinating crop circles thanks for posting that worth th time to watch…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to Crop Circles 2015

2 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"Wow those sand markings were brilliant thanks for posting them some were extreamly i…"

Blue Dragon replied Sep 2, 2015 to Sand Circles

1 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service