Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

patrick's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"I think everything that is said in the original post about spiritual-religious-scien…"

patrick replied May 2, 2009 to A word on 2011 Unifying Belief Theory: testimonial from an Quantum AI researcher"

53 May 5, 2009
Reply by Larisochka

"Excellent, thanks Aaron, I'll bookmark this site."

patrick replied May 1, 2009 to Barrack Obama Ufo Disclosure Blog

2 May 1, 2009
Reply by patrick

"Very interesting, and resonant of truth in most aspects. However, should we not do a…"

patrick replied Apr 30, 2009 to Andromedan Perspectives on The Hall of Records

3 May 2, 2009
Reply by Stormnation

"As a regular humdrum homosapien sapien whose soul has only ever incarnated on Earth,…"

patrick replied Apr 30, 2009 to Andromedan planetry origin.

6 May 1, 2009
Reply by Andromeda

"THAT IS LOVELY, Simone. "

patrick replied Apr 28, 2009 to

just now

"Much respect to Neutsaak and Rasputin, you said UFO's have not (been) manifested. Pe…"

patrick replied Apr 28, 2009 to

just now

""The longest journey that you will make in your life is from your head to your heart…"

patrick replied Apr 27, 2009 to APRIL 26TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

29 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Swine flu is here in New Zealand, newsflashes on the t.v all evening. This was made…"

patrick replied Apr 26, 2009 to Is the New Flu Strain in Mexico Related to the Weaponized Strain of Flu My Source Told me About?

7 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

"Thanks for sharing this Brad, is Hemi Sync a type of audio to use when meditating ?"

patrick replied Apr 25, 2009 to

just now

"All these demands on her to provide a resume' for, and map grid reference to, the GF…"

patrick replied Apr 24, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service