Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

patrick's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats cool Martin. What many of us are learning is that not only are we free to make…"

patrick replied May 16, 2009 to I dont believe in any channelers sorry everyone..

8 May 24, 2009
Reply by Magenta Pixie

"This explains a lot, thanks for the post. Another Divine Source, AA Gabriel, has tal…"

patrick replied May 16, 2009 to MAY 16th.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Recognise this as a 'resistance' and allow yourselves to set it free in Love

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by patrick

"Thanks Nightfable for posting this, but oh, it's like another kick in the guts, sorr…"

patrick replied May 15, 2009 to Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 15-May-2009

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by patrick

"I hear you saying, 'lets keep our feet on the ground and not lose our heads in the c…"

patrick replied May 14, 2009 to

just now

"I hope Blossom scans sites like this because I am sorry that I said she and the Fede…"

patrick replied May 9, 2009 to May 9th. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Just BE dearest friends. Give your selves permission to just BE.

2 May 9, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"A cool post Brother, wish I was with you now, the right place, ambience, brothers an…"

patrick replied May 7, 2009 to Communes, what is everyone wating for?

4 May 8, 2009
Reply by Mark

"If the dark minions of the illuminati, in the form of The Volunteer Firebrigade, are…"

patrick replied May 6, 2009 to Gang Stalking and Non-Lethal weapons - Paving the way for the NWO

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by JIM4HOPE

""hold onto your hats""

patrick replied May 4, 2009 to Mark H Events Update May 3/09

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

"The GFL must think we are stupid if they expect us to "hold onto your hats", they an…"

patrick replied May 3, 2009 to May 2nd THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD Again we would say ‘hold on to your hats’.

6 May 3, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Thanks for that info Besimi, they (Lifeboat Association) sound like a right bunch of…"

patrick replied May 3, 2009 to A word on 2011 Unifying Belief Theory: testimonial from an Quantum AI researcher"

53 May 5, 2009
Reply by Larisochka

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service