Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Andy (UK)'s Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"im not saying i dont believe. i do believe in other worldly beings, other planets in…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 7, 2008 to

just now

"sorry, its the same old moon that been there for millions of years, no different. i…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 7, 2008 to moon

21 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Duff Moss

"if not the masses, then to us at least. if we are the light workers and we are here…"

just now

"we need proof, we need guidance through all of this. the gfol said no one will doubt…"

just now

"exactly how can we ascend if we dont truly know how to. learn to love, sorry but th…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 7, 2008 to Blossom Goodchild's Channeling of the GFOL on Dec. 7th, 2008

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

"again, no straight answers??? all just love & light, no answers. maybe they are…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 7, 2008 to Blossom Goodchild's Channeling of the GFOL on Dec. 7th, 2008

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

"got to agree. if they require us to be lightworkers, then we have the right to see w…"

just now

"we'll just have to wait and see, if they come they come, but im begining to doubt it"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 4, 2008 to

just now

"its passed many times before, never destroyed the [;anet them times, so the next wil…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 4, 2008 to ancient sumerian planet tablets ...

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"the powers that be wont allow him to do it, he would be playing a dangerous game, no…"

Andy (UK) replied Dec 2, 2008 to They really need to intimate us NOW .. !!! UFO enthusiasts call on Obama to release X-Files

4 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service