Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Maricel Piercey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"yeah! just saw this one on another forum - SO COOL!! thanks for adding that one besi…"

Maricel Piercey replied Oct 24, 2010 to UFO Fireball Turns Into A Clear V-Shape Craft Russia 20th October 2010

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

" your very welcome, besimi, my pleasure...glad you enjoyed it!"

Maricel Piercey replied Oct 21, 2010 to UFO Fireball Turns Into A Clear V-Shape Craft Russia 20th October 2010

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"you're welcome to the both of you! :-) here's another one - could be from the same g…"

Maricel Piercey replied Oct 21, 2010 to UFO Fireball Turns Into A Clear V-Shape Craft Russia 20th October 2010

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"Your welcome, Juan...my pleasure! yeah, I think keeping our focus on the areas of fr…"

Maricel Piercey replied Sep 2, 2010 to Latest Crop Circles May Be Describing 'New Earth' Prophecy

6 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"i guess we'll probably continue being presented with them till the harvesting is com…"

Maricel Piercey replied Sep 2, 2010 to Latest Crop Circles May Be Describing 'New Earth' Prophecy

6 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"I thought so too...would be nice if there really was some truth to what they theoriz…"

6 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"hi simone...thanks for the tip. :-) i'm currently in the process of considering lulu…"

Maricel Piercey replied Aug 1, 2010 to Your Opinion on an Idea & Continuation of Previous Thread 'Deathbed Witness'

2 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"Thanks and blessings to you, Renee! "

Maricel Piercey replied Jan 20, 2010 to OFFICIAL RELEASE OF E-BOOK, 'COMPLETE' - A TALE OF AWAKENING

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

"Great pick-up Andre! Yes, indeed she is. My belief is that we are, without a doubt,…"

Maricel Piercey replied Jan 20, 2010 to OFFICIAL RELEASE OF E-BOOK, 'COMPLETE' - A TALE OF AWAKENING

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Maricel Piercey

""When we have done our best, we should wait the result in peace." J. Lubbock"

Maricel Piercey replied Jan 19, 2010 to What is your favorite QUOTES ???

85 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by JIM4HOPE

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service