Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

torz's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"I have just had a thought, something magenta said about the awakening of the Bluey a…"

torz replied Apr 7, 2009 to I felt inspired to send Blossom my love in an email tonight and she replied that she has just printed out this!

38 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Reply by Adam on another thread........ Reply by Adam 6 hours ago "What you resist…"

torz replied Mar 25, 2009 to

just now

"Excellent post Andy... this time is ALL about HEART and opening it and listening to…"

torz replied Mar 24, 2009 to

just now

"I will Third this but not a standpoint of being nasty, so before you all get on your…"

torz replied Mar 24, 2009 to

just now

"Andromeda, you DO NOT NEED this site............ take a break and go find other site…"

torz replied Feb 25, 2009 to torn

9 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Trudy

"Aaron, I love you ....... and you mom just rocks!!!!!!!!! Please be sure to tell he…"

torz replied Feb 25, 2009 to Everyone will Ascend No one is left behind

25 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Aaron

"ITs cover story for Sony for the new film 2012..... Igonore and walk away...........…"

torz replied Feb 11, 2009 to Is this website for real???

8 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

"2nd from right behind you, see the note i left on your page brother.........."

torz replied Feb 11, 2009 to

just now

"Peter my love..... Oh how I have given everyone the wrong impression of how I feel..…"

torz replied Feb 6, 2009 to Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"I am still the same person I was this time last with regards to my inner compasion,…"

torz replied Feb 3, 2009 to Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service