Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

RichardtheRaelian's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to learn to sun gaze myself but all I do is mention it here and there.I'am…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jun 6, 2013 to NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained .. THNX NASA but I already knew .. Sungazing brings in high energies!!

4 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by RL

"I prefer to starve myself to death in order to get results."

RichardtheRaelian replied Jun 1, 2013 to 10 Ways to Starve a Multi-National GMO Conglomerate

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"I sleep with my head next to my cell phone on the pillow next to my bed."

RichardtheRaelian replied May 28, 2013 to WiFi Technology

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Because its not written in stone what does or doesn't happen."

RichardtheRaelian replied Apr 16, 2013 to Nobody predicted Boston bombing

5 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"What's to like about not feeding people."

RichardtheRaelian replied Apr 8, 2013 to America a nation ruled by inferior people : “American Dream”: Food loaded into Dumpsters while Hundreds of Hungry Americans Restrained by Police

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"I'am ready for a moneyless system not exchanging one form of lack as slaves to it fo…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Mar 26, 2013 to Cyprus and the Bitcoin

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Maia Makalii

"If they attempt to force me to do their bidding under this law.I will fast to death…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Feb 20, 2013 to H.R.748 - To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 25 to perform national service etc. !!!

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"First believing than seeing!"

RichardtheRaelian replied Feb 4, 2013 to Very Important Intel Info Received today - Poof

6 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"You are unconditional love and you're unconditionally loved and I've got uncondition…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Feb 4, 2013 to Very Important Intel Info Received today - Poof

6 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Besimi

"Let the Pope and the Vatican stand trail for crimes against humanity."

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 30, 2013 to Pope's dove of peace almost ends in pieces: Seagull attacks bird seconds after Pontiff releases it from Vatican balcony

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by RL

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service