Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Deborah Voysey's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you, Dan, and I see what you mean. No can-of-worms here - just an interesting…"

Deborah Voysey replied Oct 20, 2010 to Where do we go from here?

41 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Thanks so much for this - really enjoyed it !1"

Deborah Voysey replied Oct 13, 2010 to Do not reserve your greatest Love for those you feel deserve it. GIVE of LOVE to ALL. BE of LOVE to ALL. And when ALL understand of this you have Ascended into your new world The Federation of Light

8 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by nonya

"At the mention of Dr. Wayne Dyer, I suggest reading: "Your Sacred Self". I think it'…"

Deborah Voysey replied Oct 8, 2010 to Where do we go from here?

41 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Great articles, Besimi, thank you. You said " It’s terrifying to think of someone or…"

Deborah Voysey replied Oct 1, 2010 to Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots !

8 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

"About ear tones...I just finished reading a book called: "Chasing Phantoms" by Caris…"

Deborah Voysey replied Sep 30, 2010 to EAR TONES LOG REPOTER

70 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by JIM4HOPE

"Thank you, GA for the vid....now, you have a great week-end, week, month, year....LO…"

Deborah Voysey replied Sep 18, 2010 to This is a Wonderful Weekend...Here we gooo...

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

"Hello, Dan, I ditto your comments...because I've been there-done-that too. The usual…"

Deborah Voysey replied Sep 17, 2010 to Where do we go from here?

41 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Dan

"I guess time will tell if it's "too good to be true" or not! It sure would be nice,…"

Deborah Voysey replied Sep 17, 2010 to Barak Obama - • '' I empower you; do not be afraid any longer for your bare existence! '' ...personal interview

8 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by JIM4HOPE

"That was lovely, thanks to Blossom! thanks to Kerrie!"

Deborah Voysey replied Aug 19, 2010 to THE OLIVER SVENDSEN

8 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kamala

"I like Oprah's "Gratitude" thing....so, when I wake up, I say: "I'm grateful for wak…"

Deborah Voysey replied Aug 10, 2010 to What is your Waking Affirmation?

7 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service