Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"@all being .. so . does that mean those two bright stars adjacent to each other are…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 29, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"its already the night of 29th here and still no moon .... @bobert .. what time is it…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 29, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"Bro .. with all due respect ... why should v understand them .. ?? i mean, i know th…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 29, 2008 to Let us pray for the deceased souls of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India ....

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Harriter88

"I pray with love and light and hope that the situation is resolved soon .. Peace .."

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 29, 2008 to Lets Pray for those who've died and are injured in the Mumbai (India) Terror Attack!!

12 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

"oh .. i did not know it was already posted .."

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 29, 2008 to Let us pray for the deceased souls of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India ....

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Harriter88

"No moon in New Delhi too. btw .. why are they doing it . ??"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"I know you may be from different countries .. But .. I think that we need to awaken…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Nov 28, 2008 to Let us pray for the deceased souls of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India ....

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Harriter88

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service