Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right ... after whatever happened with me, i feel really different .. Maybe…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Dec 6, 2008 to I think i saw something ...(a meteor ?? a ufo ??)

25 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"Thank you Queen B :) .... Love and light to you too .. take care .. "

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Dec 6, 2008 to I think i saw something ...(a meteor ?? a ufo ??)

25 Dec 7, 2008

"Yes HR .. I really regret that I didn't have one .. :-/ "

25 Dec 7, 2008

"Hi Pleiadian .. Yeah, I also wish I had one ... The big rush was positive most of th…"

25 Dec 7, 2008

"I am fine now kerrie, thank you... I still can remember the exact same feeling that…"

25 Dec 7, 2008

"Simone .. thank you .. it seemed exactly as how u mentioned it .. And, did you feel…"

25 Dec 7, 2008

"hey guys .. thank you all for your comments ... Jenny, I think what happened with yo…"

25 Dec 7, 2008

"thank you brad .. :) much appreciated .."

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Dec 4, 2008 to

just now

"thank you arash ... :) ... but i m still confused .. maybe because its the first tim…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Dec 4, 2008 to I think i saw something ...(a meteor ?? a ufo ??)

25 Dec 7, 2008

"lol .. i don't have any children .. but ill try it with my younger sis ..."

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Dec 4, 2008 to How do I tell THEM ... ??

12 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Pithiny

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service