Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Kihanyaking's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Now if the pressure could stay on and make them produce the antigravity devices en m…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 21, 2009 to That in my lifetime, they will be manufacturing electric vehicles en mass is totally unbelievable

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

"The time is here. The disclosures are happening on mainstream media. It's no longer…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 21, 2009 to Research group holds briefing in Washington on UFOs

20 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Light Warrior

"It's unfortunate that these souls have no compassion, and in their endevours have go…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 21, 2009 to 'Good news' backfires

5 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Simone

"Ask away Niceworld, ask away."

Kihanyaking replied Apr 20, 2009 to Mark H on Holograms and fate of criminals.

4 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

"All the dream meant is that the world as you know it is dissolving in to a state tha…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 20, 2009 to I saw the end of the world

12 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by honeybee

"Yea while at it, you will need to buy or somehow own about three television stations…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 15, 2009 to

just now

"Thanks Jose."

Kihanyaking replied Apr 9, 2009 to The FedRes and the IRS are dead and declared illegal:and so the fun begins

8 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tranceman

"Am glad, Andy, that we can agree on one front atleast. Cheers."

Kihanyaking replied Apr 6, 2009 to Someone mentioned NESARA on real mainstream TV

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

"LOL patrick am counting on you to keep watch of how this goes in to the future. Chee…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 3, 2009 to Mark Huber Events Update 2nd April

4 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

"Hi Lilbunny. Welcome to SOE. Thing is that when we look at groups of people who are…"

Kihanyaking replied Apr 3, 2009 to Help me understand what this community is about

32 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by LilBunnyFufu

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service