Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Lea Anna Cooper's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"You know what really makes me wonder if or not this is the real deal? Recall hearing…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 6, 2010 to Hand of God - NASA Pic

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"You're most welcome. I just love this stuff. :>)"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 5, 2010 to Hand of God - NASA Pic

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"If you highlight beneath the pic you can read what it says. There wasn't any way to…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied May 5, 2010 to Hand of God - NASA Pic

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"That wouldn't surprise me! :>) "

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 13, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Wow...I didn't see that one! How much you wanna bet that the US KNOWS what's in that…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 13, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Absolutely! That's the only reason I published that information on the Chronicle. It…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 12, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Here's a good analogy of the situation that I just happened to get today, from Neal…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 12, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"No one said anyone has to live their life in fear of catastrophe...it's not about th…"

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"To All....Well they don't see the run-by of the Red Meteor until 2029 and then again…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 11, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"I don't believe for a moment that Russia would invest millions in this project for n…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jan 11, 2010 to ON A COLLISON COURSE WITH EARTH - Billy Meier and Michael Horn Explain Apophis aka The Red Meteor

18 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service