Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

jan aebi's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, thank you, thank you.  What I am getting is that we all must help eachoth…"

jan aebi replied May 28, 2011 to ~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~ 'GOLDEN CHALICE' ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Thanks so much, Blossom Love & light to you Jan Aebi"

jan aebi replied Apr 18, 2011 to 15th April 2011~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD

5 Apr 21, 2011

"Thank you again, so much. Love & Light, Jan Aebi"

jan aebi replied Mar 12, 2011 to You KNEW also of the doubts and fears that would be pressurizing your pressure points! ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOOODCHILD ~3RD MARCH 2011

2 Mar 12, 2011

"Thank you so much once again Blossom for sharing this info.  I can hardly wait!  Lov…"

jan aebi replied Feb 25, 2011 to May rainbows of Light touch your hearts and your minds and fill your senses with a FEELING of the presence of the DIVINE within you. ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~17TH FEB

6 Feb 26, 2011

"Thank you Blossom for your sharing and voicing the frustrations I know many of us fe…"

jan aebi replied Dec 17, 2010 to The Federation of Light~ Blossom Goodchild~12/12/10~You asked to be the humans who were to be here at this point. We agreed to be alongside you.

4 Dec 18, 2010

"Thank you This vision of the light made a clear picture for me that I can use to wal…"

jan aebi replied Oct 30, 2010 to THE LIGHT OF CHRIST is not a person. It is a LIGHT. ~The Federation of Light~ Blossom Goodchild~

8 Oct 30, 2010

"Thanks and much love, Blossom Jan Aebi"

jan aebi replied Aug 17, 2010 to EACH ONE OF YOU IS WALKING HOME. LEAVING BEHIND THIS WORLD OF DREAMS AND ILLUSIONS ~The Federation of Light~

5 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Simone

"Dear One, Thank you so much for voicing what I'm sure most of us are feeling - impat…"

jan aebi replied Jul 24, 2010 to ~The Federation of Light~BE YOUR LIGHT … and by doing so … you shall LIGHTEN UP YOUR WORLD ~Blossom Goodchild~

7 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Besimi

"Again thank you so much Kerrie, bless you. Jan Aebi"

jan aebi replied Jul 6, 2010 to 4TH JULY~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~

6 Jul 7, 2010

"Dear Kerrie, I did the activate meditation this morning and though I didn't have a p…"

jan aebi replied Jun 25, 2010 to YOU ARE HERE TO CHANGE THIS WORLD. YOU ARE HERE TO CHANGE THIS SITUATION.~The Federation of Light~

22 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service