Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Dana's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"yes... I've noticed that as well... I spilled Cholrine Dioxide on my leg 2 weeks ago…"

Dana replied Feb 8, 2009 to Huge Medical Hush Hush on Symptoms affecting the Human Magnetic Shield and Junk DNA

15 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I agree with you 100%... And I'd like amend my previous comment to say 'keep your he…"

Dana replied Feb 8, 2009 to My Experience Within The Cult Of Unconditional Love (Mother God)

6 Feb 19, 2009

"I'm thrilled you were able to find your way out of that situation and clearly keep y…"

Dana replied Feb 7, 2009 to My Experience Within The Cult Of Unconditional Love (Mother God)

6 Feb 19, 2009

"I love you too my glorious love filled friend :) and you should laugh because this l…"

Dana replied Feb 6, 2009 to

just now

"Batman is of no relevance lol... other than a laugh "

just now

"Good bad or indifferent, we are all living our truths (Holy). Whether awake or aslee…"

just now

"Holy sheep shit batman"

just now

"Personally, As all this business goes... I really want to transmutate with the earth…"

Dana replied Feb 5, 2009 to

just now

"maybe it's a new venus. has anyone gotten any messages on that? perhaps we should as…"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2009 to Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

"I'm southern Alberta, but we have cloud cover right now, so I see nothing. What regi…"

Dana replied Feb 4, 2009 to Just me or is anyone else seeing extreme bright/blinking/changing color "star" at night?

31 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Galaxytoast

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service