Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ravi Raju's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"The Kogi are the Indigenous people of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta Mountains of…"

Ravi Raju replied Sep 20, 2010 to HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE KOGI?

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Turquoise

"I assumed that everyone knew about this.. The simplest way to check for what the ra…"

Ravi Raju replied Aug 19, 2010 to Toss out your Microwave Oven Today!

10 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Simmy

"Youre welcome Simone .. as long as what you find resonates with you its fine.. if it…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 6, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"The divide would be of the one's who are ready to experience the next dimensional re…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 6, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@ paTricia & Tetragrammaton : This is what I found: ( Source : http://www.field…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 5, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@ Golden_Angel : Your Clan & Earth Family: ( http://iqiyou.wordpress.com/catego…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 5, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@: paTricia : That was an excellent question about the Blood Clan.. I seem to be one…"

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@Golden_Angel: You're most welcome.. The prerequisites required for the next dimens…"

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@ Ullan : I've just gone through "Blue Cosmic Storm" and looks like, it answers a fe…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 3, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

"@Moudy: The inaccuracy being spoken of, is the one day after the thirteen moon calen…"

Ravi Raju replied Jul 3, 2010 to Your Mayan Calendar Sign and your Mission & Capabilities

42 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by projectmoses

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service