Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Trudy's Discussions (1,309)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"And the system is waterproof, at least here in the Netherlands. After birth, your ch…"

Trudy replied Feb 3, 2013 to One People's Public Trust (OPPT) We are free!

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"here this is HEMP ;-) "

Trudy replied Feb 3, 2013 to Farmers Begin Planting Hemp Under New Colorado Hemp Legalization

6 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Hemp is the male and marijuana is the female.. then there is also a hermaphrodite  t…"

Trudy replied Feb 3, 2013 to Farmers Begin Planting Hemp Under New Colorado Hemp Legalization

6 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"signed and shared ^_^"

Trudy replied Feb 3, 2013 to SIGN THE WORLD PEACE TREATY

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"The emails were revealed by a Malaysian hacker who also had information about member…"

Trudy replied Jan 31, 2013 to Your in need for : Murderers Rapists Mercenaries ... You go to Britam !!!

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt':…"

Trudy replied Jan 31, 2013 to Your in need for : Murderers Rapists Mercenaries ... You go to Britam !!!

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Trudy

"........... sigh!!! He who has eyes will see and He who has ears will hear!!! Injust…"

Trudy replied Jan 28, 2013 to Is the world clinically insane or is it just me?

33 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Carolyn Pleiadian Ambassador

"Hier een mooi voorbeeld van mensen die het vertrouwde wereldbeeld maar niet los kunn…"

Trudy replied Jan 27, 2013 to Is the world clinically insane or is it just me?

33 Dec 29, 2017

"What a degenerating words, to suppose, that your inner manifestation is this wicked…"

Trudy replied Jan 27, 2013 to Is the world clinically insane or is it just me?

33 Dec 29, 2017

"''We begin today’s message by congratulating the President of the United States on c…"

Trudy replied Jan 23, 2013 to It is truly a time to be joyous. - channeled by Ron Head

6 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service