Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Truth, Lies and Fear (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TIME TO FINISH CONNECTING THE DOTS - INSIGHT

I'm hoping that everyone will pay attention to this because of it's significance.  We are now at the end of May, and the information I've f…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

15 May 25, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

FBI document: 「Hitler ran away to Argentina by a submarine after the war and hid.」

(Automatic translation)↑ "Old age" Adolf Hitler taken a picture of in Argentina after the war.Probably this FBI document will be genuine.I…

Started by Trudy

0 May 19, 2012

The great government hoax of public safety

(NaturalNews) As the tyranny of destructive government envelops our once-free society, have you noticed how oppression, censorship and gove…

Started by CHRISTINA

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

The Illuminati Choice for 2012

Texe Marrs THE ILLUMINATI CHOICE FOR 2012 Newt Gingrich is Their Chosen as the Republican Party's Nominee for President http://www.texema

Started by Trudy

0 Feb 26, 2012

Worlds end?

If the world is coming to it's end maybe it should? Because here is so much evil and bad leaders!

Started by timo

1 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by timo

Each of Us possesses the Power of the Sun so... Shine

Take the time to check yourself, as I try to do every day, and see if there aren’t some changes you can make. You benefit the whole world w…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jan 11, 2012

The Afterlife

In 1995 Brian Moore was seventeen and at High School when he wrote this wonderful short story about the afterlife. Shortly afterwards he wa…

Started by patrick

4 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by patrick

EXCLUSIVE: Computer Virus Hits U.S. Drone Fleet

http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/137927 Exclusive: Computer Virus Hits U.S. Drone Fleet A computer virus has infected the cockpits of Ame…

Started by Trudy

0 Oct 8, 2011

David Wilcock: Cabal Planning to Flee after Oct 4, 2011 - by Laura Tyco

David Wilcock: Cabal Planning to Flee Oct4 by Laura Tyco Posted by Debby Many Nations on October 4, 2011 at 9:32pm Send Message   View B…

Started by Besimi

1 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Besimi

Was Norway Massacre a reaction to BDS Israeli Boycott?

Was Norway Massacre a reaction to BDS Israeli Boycott?By Gilad AtzmonJul 24, 2011 - 4:29:02 PMBDS =(boycotts, divestment, and sanctions).…

Started by Besimi

5 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by paTricia T.

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service