Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Truth, Lies and Fear (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple Truths As I See It ( still a work in progress, more to come)

1. Chakra Alignment: Chakras must be aligned before the DNA restructure to begin. Notice problem area in the physical body. There are chakr…

Started by simpleman

2 Dec 30, 2008

Matrix news network- New York. I couldn't believe it!!!!

Hello Friends, I was browsing the TV last night making jokes with my husband about all the tv info, news, shows etc. Was negative and it wa…

Started by CrystalClear2313

9 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Scootiep

The singularity of love

It has been my experience in the past year or so that romantic love has been left behind in favor for personal development and non-attachme…

Started by greenmtnbuilder

0 Dec 25, 2008

The truth is out there...

I just found this guy's YouTube posting last night and listened to them till the wee hours of the morning. He talks about finding his path…

Started by Moe

0 Dec 24, 2008

TAKEOVER....o O

I believe there is a takeover of the planet occurring at this very moment. I have had multiple sightings of beings called ALF (Alien Life F…

Started by Dana

10 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

12,000-Year-Old Discovery to Alter Human Development Theory

Hello everyone .. I found this somewhere ... The truth of our ancient Earth just keeps getting better!! :-) As a child, Klaus Schmidt used…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 13, 2008

Feds Attempting To Entrap Truthers? (Holy Crap, shitz gettn deep now)

Bizarre conversation in bar suggests ex-military personnel are trying to provocateur liberty activists article by: Paul Joseph Watson Pris…

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by anil

Web Bot Predictions for 2008 / 2009

Web Bot Predictions for 2008 / 2009 By: John Kehne www.December212012.com Since its conception in the late 1990’s, the Web Bot Project has…

6 Dec 10, 2008

Unavoidable Selfishness

It appears that everything anyone does is never completely unselfish. Acts of giving make you feel good about yourself. When you love someo…

17 Dec 10, 2008

Most puzzling ancient artifacts .. !!!

Hello everyone .. I recently found this article ... Article found on : www.AncientX.com ( Read the original here : http://www.ancientx.com/

5 Dec 8, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service