Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Truth, Lies and Fear (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is truth?

What is truth? There are different kinds of truth Universal and personal. Universal truths are the ones that pertain to everyone, such as t…

Started by Desiree

10 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

The Big Bank that Couldn't (Warning to UK Lightworkers)

As most of you well know, I'm very interested in local and global politics, and can spend an inordinate amount of time analyzing the date f…

Started by Ullan

0 Feb 21, 2009

Aaaaaha! So this is how they were making all that money. Demmit!!

(CNN) -- Federal agents have located financier Robert Allen Stanford and served him with papers accusing him and three of his companies of…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Feb 20, 2009

New age therapies cause 'retreat from reason'

Known as "Darwin's rottweiler", Prof Richard Dawkins caused a furore with a stinging attack on religion. Now the evolutionary biologist has…

Started by iDom

3 Feb 19, 2009

Huge Medical Hush Hush on Symptoms affecting the Human Magnetic Shield and Junk DNA

Hi .. I found this on glp .. This is the most important conspiracy in the World today. TPTB have known what is happening for a long time. A…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

15 Feb 8, 2009

Brains 'are hardwired to believe in God and imaginary friends'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1136482/Brains-hardwired-believe-God-imaginary-friends.html Religion is part of human natur…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

1 Feb 6, 2009

You think you know everything but you know nothing

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!! IF KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH, HIDDEN TOP SECRET STUFF SCARES OR BOTHER YOU..THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.....FOR OPEN MINDS WHO WISHE…

Started by Blessed By God

15 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by starweaver

Great High Quality Ufo, Inner Earth, Atlantis, Moon etc Pictures. Very Much Evidence Really.If someone doesn't believe after this he is just a ....

http://theorionconspiracy.com/ the code to the pics: orion99

Started by Niceworld

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by honeybee

Ancient Underground Cities?

During the summer of 1998, cave explorers using scientific equipment were able to confirm that a linked cave system some 15 miles in length…

Started by Ravi Raju

0 Jan 12, 2009

Wise words from an Enlightened Master: Buddha

hi guys, without trying to be pushing buddhism or religiousness onto anyone, I would like to share some quotes from a being i hold deep res…

Started by RL

7 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by tranceman

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service