Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

The medical world (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food & Water, Nope. Vaccines, Yep

Intro by Zen Talk about a total contrast. This beautiful pictorial rebuke is a first hand encounter with the insane reality of the crippli…

Started by CHRISTINA

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

Research from 100+ countries proves Sunlight prevents cancer

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/research-from-100-countries-proves.html   'For the same reason that the conventional energy industry ha…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Jan 11, 2012

The Secret of Physical Healing - Amma Magi.

The Secret of Physical Healing Posted on January 6, 2012 by Owen Waters   Back in the 1970’s, when I was still living in London, I knew…

Started by Besimi

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Trudy

Drug companies and government mandate about Vaccines in the U.S. - Unreal

I never thought I would see the day that drug companies and the government would pass laws that give the Big Pharma carte blanch with our l…

Started by Lea Anna Cooper

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Simone

Health & Healing

For your Health and Well Being. If you have information on any of the products I would like very much for you to share your expreience wi…

Started by Wisdom

8 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Wisdom

Healing Energy Art

Artist; I Create,  Healing Energy Art.  Bringing with them Inspiration, Healing and JOY!   ..16.. thus far and counting. I bring to you t…

Started by Wisdom

0 Dec 31, 2010

Strange Marks

Hey guys...just want to ask if anyone out there has had any strange markings on their bodies lately.  The other day Tetra noticed a strange…

Started by paTricia T.

16 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Project Camalot - Sept 8, 2009 Important Information RE: Vaccine

Jane Bürgermeister is a young woman living in Vienna who, while working as a medical editor, was horrified to learn in early 2009 of the fi…

4 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

A Must Watch

0 Sep 17, 2009

Please SIGN Petition Against Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

CLG Pandemic Action Alerts 12 Jul 2009 Petition against mandatory vaccines; contact the White House, US Congress. http://www.thepetitionsi

Started by tranceman

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by deborah

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service