Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Q&A SoE (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Section for welcoming new members

Hi guys, what about creating a forum section where new members can introduce themselves, and also where we can welcome them? I think in t…

Started by Ique

1 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Ique

Let's create an SOE guild on an online game

Please post suggestions for games. I was thinking Ragnarok as there is a free version and in the game has ascension! It would be fun!

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

7 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by EaRtH117

Don't Forget to Vote

Make sure you all go to the Election post in the forums and vote, there are new candidates including myself! Check it out and vote for the…

Started by Blisseon

0 Feb 13, 2009

good job

i just wanted to say good job to brad johnson when i first joined savours of earth there was just 40 to 60 members its amazing how its grow…

Started by newage8001

0 Feb 12, 2009

Can people please stop spamming the video area with 10-20 part series ect.

Why not just put one and then we can watch the rest on youtube where you can go full screen anyway. This way everyone has a chance to have…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

0 Feb 4, 2009

Applications that autoplay on the main page

I would prefer to make the choice to listen to something as I open the main page as opposed to having all manner of things begin to blare a…

Started by Dana

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

Saviors of Earth Header

Whats with the pyramid and the single eye, on the Header? Can't say That I agree with this.

Started by Dawn of Light

5 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Dana

WEbsites/ Link Section please for research resources

Hi guys Can we have a "Info/Websites Links section. I am sure we ALL have hundreds of incredible sources of info that we should share with…

Started by torz

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by CrystalClear2313

Topics to be moved into Solfeggio Category

Both the topics below are Solfeggio Related: http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/im-slightly-worried http://saviorsofearth.ning.…

Started by Ravi Raju

2 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Items I think could make this site better

I was having a talk with a few members here about how fast the site is growing, and what can be done to help keep the information organized…

Started by Um No

8 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service