Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Petition for Ufo Disclosure on Care2

I'm not sure if i shared this with you all, or you all don't know about it. It's the only decent petition i know of for Ufo disclosure. If…

Started by Aaron

4 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by tranceman

The Arrival (Unarius) watch this film

This film is 1969 but it truly reflect and predate what we all sharing on savior of earth about THE ET'S presence ufo light love reincarnat…

Started by Martin

0 Dec 24, 2008

STARGATE SECRETS! - Reverse Engineered Alien Technology - Dan Burisch Interviews

Interview with EX-MJ12 member (Area 51) Dan burisch on Alien technology and our possible Time lines and Manmade reverse-engineered Stargate…

Started by Ravi Raju

7 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

170 foot Giant Alien Creature Remains Surface after the Tsunami on the South Indian Shore!

This is actually weird as there seems to be no news on this front from any other news channels or publishing mediums of this discovery.…

Started by Ravi Raju

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by MIKE

Cheer up !!! Saviors of Earth We need your vote

I have noticed that petition about disclosure ufo idea is in 10th place and is advancing very slowly. At this rate the idea in 3th place is…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

3 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

MORE FEED BACK ON CHANGE.ORG DICCLOSURE

Kerrie, There has been a new response posted to the following discussion on Change.org: Idea for Change in America: Disclosure of workings…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Dec 20, 2008

More feed back on request for disclosure from change.org

Hey Kerrie, We wanted to let you know that there are only 2 weeks left in the first round of the "Ideas for Change in America" competition…

0 Dec 19, 2008

IS IT TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD??????

I wish the GFOL would give us a sign, one that the whole world would see. Not to make me more of a believer, but the rest of the world. It…

Started by Mosher79

37 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Change.org has replied to my request for disclosure so far 6 votes how's everyone eles going?

http://www.change.org/ideas/post_ideahttp://www.change.org/ideas/post_idea Disclosure of workings with UFOS As I have been awakened to a re…

2 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

UFO s - 50 Years of Denial !!

We’ve been told what happened 50 years ago…but what’s happened since? From the crash of an alien craft near Roswell to the top-secret base…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 15, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service