Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hollywood making disclosure happen

Thanks to Walt Disney and the Movie The race to witch mountain which i just saw last night, I havn't been to the movies in like a year. I j…

Started by Aaron

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by iDom

Rove, Miers to testify : wonder if this where they get to spill the 911 beans...or atleast the bean soup!

Rove, Miers agree to questioning about U.S. attorney firings WASHINGTON (CNN) – Former White House political adviser Karl Rove and counsel…

Started by Kihanyaking

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

Ufo Disclosure is almost here, It's going to happen

I'm still listening to this show, from coast to coast am. From what Steven Basket an U.f.O advocate is talking about Ufo disclosure is comi…

Started by Aaron

14 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Aaron

MORE SIGHTINGS IN TEXAS

UFO visits Hunt County — mysterious object seen by resident, deputies By BRAD KELLAR Herald-Banner Staff GREENVILLE — No one is sure exac…

Started by Jen

0 Mar 3, 2009

MORE UFOS SEEN OVER THE WEEKEND IN US

A silent V-shaped craft with "five or six lights under each wing" moved across CO skies near Boulder on Feb. 28, while a blue "streak of li…

Started by Jen

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

SIMILAR UFOS SEEN ALL OVER THREE STATES FEB 21TH THROUGH 24TH

Triangular-shaped objects caught the attention of five witnesses from three states on Feb. 22 and 24 - while a low-flying "huge black objec…

Started by Jen

3 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Jen

Disclosure Soon

Found these articles online, basically due to Obama wanting to have an open government with no secrets, the petitions online have made a di…

Started by Lee Wood

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Bishop

Aren't you stubborn?

Hey guys, I've got inspired by the vid of Hari: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrP0ETte5pc, and wrote this little poem. Hope you like. =))…

Started by Ique

4 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by newage8001

Of aliens and channeling

Google Lyraen to find out for yourself. Also, Ethathani are the offspring of the Annunaki. Taken from one of the sites: There are NO spac…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

15 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

UFO dossier made public by the UK Ministry of Defence yesterday (04/02/2009)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/ufos/article2206715.ece

Started by Simmy

1 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Ravi Raju

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service