Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

K-9 alien races?

I was just wondering if there were any k-9 Extraterrestrial races or anything like that out there and if so if anyone had any info on them.…

Started by Connor Tait

3 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Matt R.

Seeing "fractuals"

I was wondering if anyone else has seen "fractuals" when they are just resting , meditating I closed my eyes one day and my entire screne…

Started by Rene

2 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Rene

Confused about a word

Okay now, I keep hearing a word... a word that I have been trying to look up but it seems it does not exist. The word is Chronogic/Chronogh…

Started by Starsue

9 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Rene

The Reconnection

Has anyone else done this and have any experiences to share....Mine were pretty intense after the two-day session and then the seminar with…

Started by Carolyn Boroden

1 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Marc Stafford

Any one help me with this?

A few months ago I was just relaxing on the sofa, I was reading a book "Spiritual alchemy" actually, awsome book!! I put the book down clos…

Started by Rene

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Bishop

something is happening with me someone please explain

I don't even know how to explain this please bear with me I literally just woke up minutes ago feeling extremely strange, I've never felt…

Started by R.L

13 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by R.L

Started by

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Peregrine Swift

Whats that announcement Obama jus talked about?

cnbc has just switched me bk to their usual stuff 'economy experts' n al that just as Obama was introducing the next bratha to speak a few…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Jul 9, 2009

What I Saw: People as stardust

Yesterday i was at a party, it may sound like i had too much to drink, but it was only sips of alcohol, i dont think it was a lot. But any…

Started by RL

10 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by RL

The new font on SOE

Just wondered, does any one else have issues with the new font here. Because personally it's making me strain reading. How do the rest of y…

Started by Kihanyaking

4 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service