Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Planets discovered in other galaxy??

Okay, so google news reports new galaxy with four planets... the image shows the exact shape.. Now, i of course can't remember the video, b…

Started by spaceinheart

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

how do you know if someone is a Starseed?

Hi, Can anybody tell me which are the characteritics that identify a Starseed Being. I Would like to know if I am a being like this or anot…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

why does it feel like daytime in the middle of the night recently? i know im not alone in feeling this

just wanted to post this for us all to express

Started by buddha boy

10 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Ninie

Does anyone else find hard to travel on the spiritual path alone...or is it just me?

Hi, My whole life I long for this journey and on the last two years I've started to do something about it. I always had a deep love and res…

Started by Simmy

41 Nov 15, 2008

Anybody know any channelers like "Clinton" that can find out information about our past and purpose?

I read Brad's last post on 10-14-08 site and thought it was really cool that "Clinton" was able to channel and find out information about B…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

0 Nov 14, 2008

The Venus Project

What do you think about this? Just another lie or a true possibility, seeing how our financial system is going down down down? http://www.…

Started by AndrePaz

9 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

Namaste?

Hello all, I'm rather new to all of this, as ive only been investigating much of the various views and ideas expressed here and other place…

Started by Telekom Youth

2 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

do we all have a different home species?

ok a little backround,i work as a chef in an open kitchen in a busy city so i spend my time watching all the different people go by,and ive…

Started by buddha boy

5 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Greg

My Mushroom!

Oh what an amazing week its been, I feel i see things WAY clearer then before i can look at my life's situation and see where its at and wh…

Started by Mason

2 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Mason

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service