Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heartbeat???

This is kindof a weird post.... Has anyone been experiencing the sound of your heartbeat getting really LOUD...I mean, I thought I was cons…

Started by spaceinheart

0 Nov 19, 2008

Time slowing down

Hi all I am new to this forum and this will be my first post since I now feel I have something valid to share and time allows it. :) Last…

Started by Jan

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by RL

Liquid Heart

Hi Guys, Have you ever felt like you heart is becoming liquid. I have felt sometimes before listening to Solfeggio Frequencies. I have had…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

2 Nov 19, 2008

Deja Vu

I've recently realized that the more I listen to these discussions, the more I watch the pictures in our gallery on the website, and the mo…

Started by Denis

0 Nov 19, 2008

Floods of uncontrollable tears........

Guys, i'm having a really hard time over the last few days but particularly today.... I just need a friend who I can talk to who won't imme…

Started by torz

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Juliet

heart versus head

It is only since the last 3 months that I started feeling reluctant of going to the office. Before I enjoyed it. Now it seems 'wrong'. I am…

Started by Ninie

8 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Bobert

An exercise

Dear all. This is something which I normally do not succumb to. Asking everyone to focus on something is, in my opinion, slightly intrusiv…

Started by Ullan

0 Nov 17, 2008

Soulmate

Just curious, how many of you believe in having one true love? I know I do...

Started by Chris

6 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Um No

Do you ever think things are just meant to happen?

Hi Guys I have a question that I would like some guidance on if possible All of my life, I am now 45, I always said I dont feel a part of…

Started by Juliet

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Juliet

musicians???

anyone who writes music with a message? if so.. we can feed off eachothers energy.

Started by starcloud

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Um No

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service