Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PAO_connection

Has anyone else on this network been reading the pao_connection discussion group messages on yahoo? There are some fascinating posts there.…

Started by christalm

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by christalm

How does one make the changes??

Outwards, I seem so selfasure, and so down to earth. Always smiling and caring.... But right now I feel like everything in and arround me…

Started by Betina

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Betina

Day of headaches?

Something very odd seemed to happen today. I'm not sure how it is for everyone out there, but today I nearly everyone I talked to seemed to…

Started by Ullan

12 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Ninie

Begginer Aura Practice

I finally, after 21 years of life had my first visual energy experience, I turned the light settings in my room to about 10% light and 90%…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

I just started my journey and need some questions answered please

I've been wanting to type this for quite some time, and in some efforts i have but to the wrong places. I'm currently 20 years old living i…

Started by Bryan

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Bryan

Friends I need your help before I lose it......

Right, that's it, I've had enough and I really need your help... I know we all are going through a tough time and the last thing I EVER wa…

Started by torz

21 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

October 24 - Weird day

Hi guys, I dont know about you but for me October 24 was a very different day. I will share with you guys what happened to me. I think in…

Started by Ique

3 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Scootiep

Radical change in life-line along ascending

Did you experience radical change within your lives as you noticed your were ascending? I hope to hear I'm not the only one seriously shake…

Started by

10 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Safe Or Not?

Okay!! So I have a question. Do you feel we are safe in the United States? And safe, I know, is a broad term... I also believe in one and o…

Started by spaceinheart

10 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

My freind is really frustrating me!!!! >:(

One of mates, one of my best mates at that, is really frustrating the hell out of me! I try to talk to him about aliens, UFOs, and now the…

Started by Bishop

15 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service