Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange feeling in my head

Hi my name is Steven im 22 and i live Scotland. Ive been smoking marijuana for 7 years, but on sunday night i had a bad rush of thoughts i…

Started by Steven

9 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Zell

DO something

Ok you guys, I hope I will not step on anyone's toe but I really need to get this off my chest! I think it is wonderfull that we all medit…

Started by Ninie

7 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Um No

POETRY.. (post yours)

there is free will that sit in the front of my brain, and it told me. i have the freedom and creativity of the gods. this arguement will no…

Started by starcloud

5 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Um No

Quitting Smoking

Hey everyone. I just quit cigarettes three days ago. I wanted to share the experience. The third day has always been one of the toughest f…

Started by Um No

28 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

Started by

3 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Nina

Automatic writing and planet named Nimbus????

Ok that was really weird.. I just tried to post this and I lost connection to the internet and I have cable.. Huummmm.. anywho.. I tried m…

Started by Tina W

5 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Tina W

400-year-old letters found in attic

Hi .. Anybody heard of this ? 400-year-old letters found in attic By KRISTEN WYATT, The Associated Press CENTREVILLE, Md. – For four centu…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 8, 2008

Why is there so much negativity .. ??

Hello friends ... I have wanted to write this for a couple of days now .... But I didn't know how to put it into words ... So, now, after m…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

7 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

Electrical feelings and oddities

I was wondering how many of you are experiencing unique electrical oddites...for example. Is anyone seeing light bulbs flicker when you are…

Started by Mr.Moet

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Ullan

Flashing stars?

A couple of days ago I went outside to look at the stars cos it was a clear evening/night for the first time in ages. I was looking at a re…

Started by Nina

5 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Aaron

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service