Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My aunt needs prayers and love.. Pleas Help

Once again guys I need your help.. my aunt Celia is very ill. I pray for her almost every day but she is not doing well. She is diagnosed w…

Started by Alex Rodri

11 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Amanda

The Great I AM

Ok, I need some help with this one.  Many people seem to resonate with the words I AM , or I AM that I AM, or the great I am...etc and…

Started by paTricia T.

18 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

Angel Numbers

I keep receiving messages via Angel Numbers the only problem is that I don't know what they mean. Most of the numbers I have been seeing ar…

Started by little light

3 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by CathyO

Does anyone else have all their comments flipped backwards????

Was just wondering if the mods flipped the comments left by friends on their pages backwards. All my oldest ones from 2 years ago are first…

Started by Um No

7 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Brenda Watts

chance to help design new global systems??

I feel i have a bit of a tale to tell...for the past 6 months i have been working for a company called Arcspace. We are a community and env…

Started by Bishop

14 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Bishop

Flu Shots, Vaccines, and Un-Educated Doctors

Need help with any information to help combat health officals and doctors against flu shots and vaccines on pregnant women and babies. Free…

Started by simpleman

12 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Dan

What is your Waking Affirmation?

I was hoping to hear some of your ideas or personal examples or affirmations. Upon waking from sleep, what is one or a few of the first pos…

Started by Psiafrat

7 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

Negativity

I got robbed last night while sleeping. My roommates and I sleep upstairs in our rooms while the living room and kitchen are downstairs. I…

Started by DanBal

15 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Deborah Voysey

What do I do with this information

http://www.lichtarbeit-verführung.de/ufos_extraterrestrials.htmlMy family sent me this info and they think I am into occultism. They are tr…

Started by Leslie Lloyd

33 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Psiafrat

Hello all - I am new to this site but the burning desire to know more about this life, world and universe are not new in my life.  I have a…

Started by alan kaye

8 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by alan kaye

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service