Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energetic Network

Let see if this work I send energy to the next who sign/reply here .. The next one will send to the following ... Never send back the ener…

Started by erv

4 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by RL

Started by

4 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by CrystalClear2313

Constellation Auriga

Ok I for a reason that I do not wish to go into at the moment I would extremely appreciate any and all information regarding the constellat…

Started by MIKE

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by MIKE

why do most people feed off misery? is this natural cos im about sick of the idea

if we all have different genitic ancestors or if we are all human where is this coming from? is it natural no,whatever you believe we're no…

Started by buddha boy

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by buddha boy

Visions of what you want for our New Earth

You can add anything you want, share your ideas and visions. This is mine i would love to live in a Mobile Dome Home Imagine a world where…

Started by Aaron

0 Nov 25, 2008

Send unjudgemental love to Congo

Global Coherence Initiative Member Alert Greetings, From time to time we suggest that extra heart-focused care and intention be directed…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Nov 25, 2008

A new way to think

Hi everyone I am researching free energy and experimenting with magnetic fields in the hope of creating a sustainable magnetic field genera…

Started by MIKE

9 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Can the animals see your inner aura?

Always when i go out there is a cat that look into my eyes like it would like to tell me something. Maybe i think that can see my aura vibr…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

2 Nov 23, 2008

Going through some rough times,

I have to start off saying that i know we need to be positive about life, and i try so hard but it's been so difficult being positive, when…

Started by Aaron

10 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Getting board of everyday low vibrations

We hall have our focus on light and love and positive thought, something which i think for many of us here has come as a recent change most…

Started by Bishop

3 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Bishop

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service