Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Meditation (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experiences with Meditation

Greetings everyone, The times when i do the meditation sessions at a global scale, I had felt that somekind of brilliant light want to "ab…

Started by Golden_Angel_K

4 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Astral Travel: listen to Evolution Revolution radio

If you want to learn more about Astral travel and grow your psychic and intuitive abilities, go to EvolutionRevolutionRadio.com, Robert's…

Started by Aaron

0 Nov 23, 2008

Wayne Dyer: Japa Meditation & 101 Ways

Hey everyone. I have been a huge fan of Wayne Dyer since I was a kid. He has been an incredible influence on me. I wanted to share a set o…

Started by Um No

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Lanie

Where did you find the best information on meditation?

Even since an early age i've liked meditation and have always felt a call to do it but it took me a while to find good meditation technique…

Started by Dopeboyfresh

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Meditation?

This may sound slightly strange, perhaps even a bit basic for some more experienced members of this groups, but... my experience with medit…

Started by Ullan

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by RedBeard

Global Meditation on Sunday 21st December 2008

On the 11th November 2008, our species accomplished something that it hadn’t done in millennia; enough people put aside their differences t…

Started by Lee Wood

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by erv

ALL Lightworkers NEEDED This Weekend 14-16 Nov

From: tomfthayer@msn.com To: tfbearcat@hotmail.com Subject: Hi Everyone Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:00:13 +0000 Hi fellow Lightworker…

Started by Sanat

0 Nov 15, 2008

Returning To Your Center

This is a time for bringing the many scattered pieces back, as that which was sent out, comes back. On one level this is the inbreath of Go…

Started by Sueiszen

14 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Sueiszen

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service