Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Meditation (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The power of chi meditation. Healing and more developed powers from meditation!

I thought this video was really cool, chi energy looks pretty difficult to posess.

Started by Canadian~-~

1 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Simmy

Some awsome guided meditation i highly recomend=)

If you like these meditations check out Ascensionhelp.com they have quite a few guided meditations on there. well hope you enjoy! PEACE.

Started by Canadian~-~

2 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Canadian~-~

Most incredible website ever seen on Breathing

I never seen anything this creative before, but it teaches how to breathe in correct way and how we all can breathe as one. The goal right…

Started by Aaron

0 Mar 27, 2009

Yes God! I Will Tell People About the Ten Commandments Our Pets Want us to Follow

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS 1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful. 2. Give me time to un…

Started by jose v

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by RL

ABOUT THE BUSH-CHINA CONNECTION

About the Bush-China connection The Skull and Bones drug dealing syndicate was a major player in the opium trade so they have been dealing…

Started by jose v

0 Mar 11, 2009

What is the New Spirituality?

The New Spirituality is what happens When religion has died. The New Spirituality is what happens When no-one wants to listen to priests a…

Started by jose v

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by RL

The Acension Meditation Made By Me (Still in Development)

k u close ur eyes then you slowly imagine yourself lifting up to the roof of ur home and observing the cars and homes around u then lift to…

Started by Enzares

7 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Veb

11th March Full Moon Meditation AS ONE BRING THEM IN

A message from George Koemtzopoulos to all members of Star Seeded Souls on Humanity Healing Network! I invite you all to participate on We…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Mar 9, 2009

Shri Yantra / Mer Ka Ba Meditation

Hi all! I found this meditation on the net after researching Shri Yantras, which is equivalent to the Merkaba symbol. The symbol is attache…

Started by Shital

3 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Shital

Johnny´s meditation "energizing the web of Love"

Thank you, Johnny, and thank you all for this experience! I actually saw us all sitting in a ring, and we were like golden orbs and connec…

Started by Betina

3 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Dana

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service