Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Introduce yourself (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi

Hello everyone im Stuart some of you might now me from the xat chat groups but i moved on and forgot all of it and im wondering it still th…

Started by K.M.I.A

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by K.M.I.A

Hi im Mellia

Hello there, I have read a few of the post like most people i have always felt different to most people but thanks to the internet and a fe…

Started by mellia

6 May 6, 2009
Reply by CrystalClear2313

Let me Introduce myself....

I usually blog under the aka crystalpersuasion. I love meeting like minded individuals and am looking to expand my network. I awakened Augu…

Started by Irene

3 May 3, 2009

A formal introduction!

hi all, i have been a member of this community for quite some time now but havent 'formally' introduced myself. Here goes! I opened my ey…

Started by Andromeda

3 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Enzares

Hello all!

My name is Brisa, I saw this site & I think its great! Ive been growing spiritually & am learning about conciousness! Im trying to…

Started by Brisa

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Bishop

Hi...

Hello everyone! I joined today this site but i've been following it from 'outside' for months now. Great Community...and am glad to be pa…

Started by Melvin

8 Apr 8, 2009

hello i am called kristmann runar gudmundsson born in reykjavik iceland 1978 10 of november

well i have noticed that im diffrent then the commoners i have signs on my body that im starting to figure out my number in heaven is atlea…

Started by kristmann runar gudmundsson

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by kristmann runar gudmundsson

Hello everybody!

Hi, I am Petra from germany and I am involved in the spiritual area since I didn't receive satisfiing answers from philosophy and I asked m…

Started by Petra

6 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Petra

Kerrie's world

My Grandfather bought his family from England to Sydney Australia to manage the woollen mills,but sadly died young, My father inherited his…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

A Little About ME!

Back in 1968, it seems that everyone had nothing to do to better than procreate, i'm the result of such an era. There's a reason they call…

Started by MysticalEnigma

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by MysticalEnigma

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service