Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prehistoric Sphere's found - similar to ones in Day the earth Stood Still !

Interesting read it all over here... http://www.realufos.net/2009/01/prehistoric-spheres-found-similar-to.html

Started by Martin

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Dana

Drawings of Extraterrestrial EYES.

Below are drawings and information on 21 different extraterrestrial´s eyes, beautiful. The races are these: Sansella Noka Sarion Sosaih Ok…

Started by Betina

6 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Betina

Nazis changed our music!

Sound and music consist of vibrations, the more vibrations per second, the higher the pitch. The unit for this is the Hertz, abbreviated Hz…

Started by Steven

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Ullan

"IF YA SMELLLLAALALALALA WHAT THE BA-ROCK IS COOKIN!!"

Is it just me or does Barack Obama sound exactly like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson??

Started by Matt Wilkinson

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

And so it commences

Odd title for a discussion, I'll admit that. Greetings again everyone. I realize that I've been very quiet on these forums and even in the…

Started by Ullan

1 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by KigreTheViking

Interview with Arcturians about our Past, Present & Future

Arcturus is one of the most advanced civilizations in our entire galaxy. -Edgar Cayce- Edgar Cayce has said in his teachings that Arcturus…

Started by Ravi Raju

5 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Petra

Pleiadian Federation Flagship, Nibiru..

This is a great read...:P http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/pleiadian_federation_flagship_nibiru.htm

Started by Kim Andre

6 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Kahless

Middle East Conflict

From: "Global Coherence Initiative" Add sender to ContactsTo: Greetings Kerrie, The recent end to the cease-fire between Israel and Hamas…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Trudy

THE TOMB OF THE TWO DOVES’

Message from the Heart - November 2008 About 2 years ago I had an experience where I left my body on a consciousness level. It is not astra…

Started by jose v

0 Jan 3, 2009

2009 Numerology Forecast

Hey guys, this isn't a discussion, although it can become one if anyones interested in posting their thoughts on the coming new year... I f…

Started by Shital

2 Jan 1, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service