Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (933)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmass mask

What is left of Christmass if there would be no Santa Claus coming, no abundant food on the table, no publicity everywhere you look, no Chr…

Started by

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Um No

mysterious visitor with unknown powers on our planet for suplies a sixpack of tuna!

Started by Ahmose

3 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Shannon Ling

Balto A real hero

In 1925, a life-or-death race to deliver desperately needed anti-toxin from Anchorage to Nome, Alaska turned a sled dog named Balto into a…

Started by Ahmose

0 Nov 29, 2008

The Nine Unknown Men !!!!!

Hello fellow saviors ... I found this somewhere ... Thought I might as well share it .... This [legend ??] goes back to the time of the Em…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Nov 29, 2008

I'm slightly worried...

It seems that we (as a group of people) are increasingly becoming more and more cult-like. I really do not want that to happen... And I jus…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

30 Nov 28, 2008

planetary bet/Crest project

Garden Of Peace in Movement Project –Galactic Soul Ship 2012 is coming. The entire evolution purpose of life on Earth only exists for this…

Started by lamat 228

0 Nov 28, 2008

Global Coherence Initiative

I refer everyone to www.glcoherence.org They are a group of scientist like Gregg Braden who are monitoring the Earth and doing heart based…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Nov 27, 2008

Subliminal Messages

Hello dear Light workers. Many seem to have trouble finding the messages in the US News Collector's Edition "Secrets of the Bible". Sorry a…

Started by LightsEdge

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

Strain of Avian Virus in Flu Vaccine

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Rqe40-REclU Now's the time to always be on your toes no medicine is as powerful as what your own body ca…

Started by Galaxytoast

0 Nov 25, 2008

Taking a step back from all of this

Hi everyone, I spent much of this weekend thinking about the direction I want to head and how all of this goes with it. I am going to take…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

8 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Shannon Ling

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2020   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service