Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun Gazing

Sun Gazing Process We have a super computer in our bodies given to us by the nature, which is our brain. HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) calls it…

Started by Maitaki

18 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Bobert

Just wanted to let you know - in Romania we have a new Law

Today was made official the old "secret" practice of listening mobile phones, privat messagess, following e-mails and so on. We have a new…

Started by

6 Dec 11, 2008

Remote Healing (by our friend, Clinton) :)

I was feeling very bitter and angry after a situation with friends, and had it in my heart for a couple of hours. I felt I had to get out o…

Started by RL

0 Dec 11, 2008

Suicide: Front pages in newspapers today (here in the UK) about an assisted suicide to be shown on TV. What is your view on suicide (assisted or not)?

When I read about that young rugby player that decided to have an assisted suicide, I was quick to judge (should never judge!!!) and think…

Started by Simmy

12 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Simmy

Started by

5 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Zell

OMG, HSM subconsciously informing kids!!!!!!!!!

No Way, listen to this............... I have 2 girls aged 8 and 9, they are into HSM in a big way..... but I just picked up the lyrics as…

Started by torz

8 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by RL

Is your cat an alien?

Friday, December 11, 1998 Can you be sure that your cat is not really an alien in disguise? The aliens have been here for years and it's po…

Started by Ahmose

8 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by RL

Parravicini's prophecies.

Interesting: Benjamín Solari Parravicini was born in Buenos Aires city, on August 8, 1898. He was an internationally known plastic artist,…

Started by AndrePaz

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

Woundology

This is a word made up for naming that simptom manifested by people who use their own wounds/traumas/unhappiness/upsets in order to manipul…

Started by

3 Dec 9, 2008

Sarah Hopkins - Past Life Melodies

National Public Radio (NPR) interviews Matt McDonald, a member of the St. Olaf Choir performing Australian composer Sarah Hopkins work for…

Started by Um No

0 Dec 9, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service