Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clean drinking water .. we may already know of its scarcity, but what have we done about it ... ??

Water ... worth more than gold and necessary for survival above all other resources on earth. And yet, over one billion men, women, and chi…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

2 Dec 4, 2008

Beatles said it: Love is all you need.

(sorry for spelling/grammar/etc mistakes) This is not an informative entry about meditations, UFO, enlightment. This is just a letter for…

Started by AndrePaz

8 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

AIDS CURE EXIST FOR MORE THEN 12 YEARS - Please read this, its VERY IMPORTANT!

Hello everyone, This topic is VERY IMPORTANT, even though there are many areas in our life which suffer from the same type of ignorance by…

Started by Astro Star

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Astro Star

Mumbai attack – similar script to 9/11?

Maybe the media is starting to wake up to what is going on in our world. A fair few news sites are starting to question what really happene…

Started by MIKE

4 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by RL

Christmass mask

What is left of Christmass if there would be no Santa Claus coming, no abundant food on the table, no publicity everywhere you look, no Chr…

Started by

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Um No

mysterious visitor with unknown powers on our planet for suplies a sixpack of tuna!

Started by Ahmose

3 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by RL

Balto A real hero

In 1925, a life-or-death race to deliver desperately needed anti-toxin from Anchorage to Nome, Alaska turned a sled dog named Balto into a…

Started by Ahmose

0 Nov 29, 2008

The Nine Unknown Men !!!!!

Hello fellow saviors ... I found this somewhere ... Thought I might as well share it .... This [legend ??] goes back to the time of the Em…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Nov 29, 2008

I'm slightly worried...

It seems that we (as a group of people) are increasingly becoming more and more cult-like. I really do not want that to happen... And I jus…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

30 Nov 28, 2008

planetary bet/Crest project

Garden Of Peace in Movement Project –Galactic Soul Ship 2012 is coming. The entire evolution purpose of life on Earth only exists for this…

Started by lamat 228

0 Nov 28, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service