Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

F 18 HORNET FIGHTER JET CRASHES IN RESIDENTAL AREA,SAN DIEGO, CALIFORINA

the f 18 is a tried and tested weapon system,not an experimental programe,so this was not a test flight of a new system when accidents are…

Started by buddha boy

1 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Alex

Been very distracted laitly

Well i got a video game ( Fable 2 , lol ) and for the past couple of days ive been like sucked into it and very distracted with everything.…

Started by EaRtH117

5 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Atlantis is Australasia .. ?? Rex Gilroy's odd theories

“Uru - The Lost Civilisation of Australia” will, I believe, prove once and for all that Australia, the fabled ‘lost paradise’ of mankind, w…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

0 Dec 7, 2008

Feeling extremely Light

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing your body feeling so light. It's not from losing weight which i'm not heavy set and i do weigh…

Started by Aaron

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Ullan

Cats are Superior to Space Aliens

Space Aliens have very big, dark eyes. Cats have very big, dark eyes and Cats can wink. Cats are superior. Space Aliens like to chase truc…

Started by Ahmose

14 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Harriter88

NESARA / GESARA

About a year ago, I was able to read about the NESARA on the Internet. The funny thing is that now, it happens to be mosly disinformation w…

Started by Ted

14 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Ted

HERO DOG check out the video hero dog by joe blue on this network CHECK IT OUT{ it made me cry}

theyre not dogs,it dragged its own half way across the highway,they must be related and not so stupid

Started by buddha boy

3 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Ninie

ANGELS AMONG US

I enjoy my job. I am the promotions director for a local television station. Every year between Thanksgiving and Christmas we run a promoti…

Started by Jen

3 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Woken2012

Songs or Music that stirs the soul

Hey all, I was just watching a favourite TV show of mine, that had this haunting/stirring bit of music in it. "Google is you friend" allow…

Started by Duff Moss

17 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by carri

Lightworkers: Throw away that mobile!!

Science has conceded the error: More than one lab has in fact shown that cell phone radiation can cause DNA breaks. Back in August, reporte…

Started by Ninie

11 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Simmy

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service